Friends of the Peak District is for people who love the awe-inspring Peak District countryside. There are plenty of other local organisations that look after bits and pieces of the national park, but we are the only independent charity that cares for the whole of the Peak District.
We can only do our work with your support. There are lots of different ways you can help us out
- Join us as a friend and support our work
- Give a gift membership as brilliant present
- Help us out by volunteering - we need people to do leaflet drops, office admin and practical conservation tasks
- Go out and fundraise on our behalf
- Get your work or company involved in backing us
- Think about leaving us a legacy
We provide the vigilance and vigorous campaigning needed to ensure that the Peak District’s unique landscapes are safeguarded for generations to come. Your financial support, time and backing really will ensure that our Peak District changes with time but remains beautiful forever.