Peak Pound Partnership
The Peak Pound Partnership is a great scheme for us and for small local businesses - especially those providing accommodation and food and drink. It works by you asking your customers if they would be willing to add an extra £1 to their bill as a donation to our charity.
Here's a great example of how it works at Shaw Farm Holidays
Flexible and free!
Being a Peak Pound Partner costs you nothing. Every quarter we'll write to remind you to collate and send us any donations (and we'll send you a receipt). The scheme is very flexible and you can choose how you work it to suit you. For instance, some businesses
- have a tick box on customers' bills to show that they wish £1 to be added - both online or on paper
- mention it to customers as they pay in person
- simply have a collection tin in reception or accommodation areas with our leaflets
Some of our supporters match the support of their customers pound for pound, and double the money we receive!
As a local business we'll offer you promotional opportunities, including a link on our website, because we believe support goes both ways.
Please contact Julie Gough if you want to get involved.
Our Peak Pound Partners
- Beechenhill Farm
- Blue Lagoon Holiday Cottages
- Buxton Hilbre B&B
- Dovedale Cottages
- Hoe Grange Holidays
- Common Barn Farm
- Let's Stay Peak District
- Large Outdoors
- Nice Nosh
- Padley Farm
- The Peacock at Rowsley
- Peak Mountaineering
- Peak Walking Adventures
- Riverside House
- Top Eccles Farm
- Upper Booth Farm and Campsite
- Shatton Hall Farm
- Shaw Farm Holidays
- The Spook, Winster
- The Studio at Adders Green Farm
- Wheeldon Trees Farm Holiday Cottages
- Yorkshire Bridge Inn