Say hello at Cliffhanger!
Are you sitting comfortably?
Come on in to our story telling teepee at Cliffhanger and listen to fabulous tales of escapades and adventures in the Peak District read by
- Berlie Doherty – award winning local children’s author
- Alan James Brown – writer of books for children of all ages
- Sarah McNaught – author of Fandanzel, the story of a Peak District fox
- Pauline Chambers – author of Dark Thread, set in Cromford Mill
- popular Sheffield authors - Simon Becket, Samantha Priestly and Linda Welch...
Cotton Grass Theatre Company will be reading spooky Peak District ghost stories.
25 minute slots throughout Cliffhanger.
Cliffhanger is the UK's biggest outdoor event for outdoor people - and we're chuffed to have a pitch.
Please come along, listen to a great story, have a cake and say hello.
- Graves Park, Sheffield