Walks and Talks
Take on the fantastic Edale Skyline.
We have a superb choice of walks planned for this year's Magnificent Walk on Saturday 25th April
!! REGISTRATION IS OPEN FROM 8.30am FOR ALL WALKS !!
- There's the lovely 4 mile family circuit down by the river and via Castleton
- 9+ miles taking in half the skyline above Edale over Lose Hill, Mam Tor and Castleton
- 14 miles for more of a challenge, adding 5 miles over Win Hill to the 9 mile route
- 20 miles for the full iconic Edale Skyline, out via Lose Hill and back via Win Hill
Join us for a magnificent day out in our most beautiful countryside, while supporting the charity which is dedicated to its protection.
£12 for the 20 / 14 / 9 mile walks
£7 for the 4 mile walk
Under 16s are free
£3 extra on the day
Advance booking has now closed.
Please call 0114 279 2633 or email Julie for more info.
You can download a registration form below, but please print it out and bring it with you on the day.
Hope Valley College location map below or follow this link:
- Hope Valley College, Castleton Road, Hope, S33 6SD