Download papers. Guest speakers: award-winning Guardian journalist Ed Douglas and PDNPA Chair, Lesley Roberts.
Our 2015 AGM is to be held at our offices at 6.30pm on Wednesday 24 June. At 7.30pm – after the formal business and refreshments – we welcome the Chair of the Peak District National Park Authority, Councillor Lesley Roberts, who will talk about the challenges facing the Peak District, followed by award winning author and journalist (currently the Guardian’s Country Diarist for the Peak), Ed Douglas, who will be talking about writing about the Peak.
Victoria Hall is close to bus and tram stops and the railway station. There is some on street parking nearby. Please let us know if you plan to attend the AGM by calling Susan Belt on 0114 275 1649 or email email@example.com. Full papers can be downloaded below or ask Susan if you would like a hard copy mailing out to you.
- Welcome, apologies and introduction
- Minutes of the 12th Annual General Meeting of CPRE Peak District & South Yorkshire
- Matters arising (not covered elsewhere on the Agenda)
- Presentation of the 2014 Directors’ Report and Accounts by Chair (elect) of Trustees, John Lambert and Isabel Hartland, Honorary Treasurer
- Appointment of auditors for 2015/16:
- that VAS Community Accounting Service be appointed to independently examine the accounts
- Election of Chair, Vice-Chair and Trustees
- that John Lambert and Pat Coleman be elected as Chair and Vice-chair, respectively;
- that Yvonne Ritter be re-elected as a trustee;
- that Andy Topley and Faith Johnson be elected as trustees.
- Election of President: Dame Fiona Reynolds
- Election of Vice-Presidents: Julia Bradbury, Lady Estelle Morris
- Close of formal AGM business
To be followed by presentations by: Clr Lesley Roberts, Chair, the Peak District National Park Authority and Ed Douglas, writer and journalist
AGM papers to download…