- This event has passed.
Magnificent Walk 2020
May 16, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm£15
This year’s Magnificent Walks will start and finish at The Three Merry Lads pub in the outskirts of Sheffield, and explore the fantastic scenery on the eastern edge of the Peak District on Saturday 16th May 2020.
We’re offering THREE walks this year
- 21 Mile route has 1055 meters of ascent. Download gpx files of the route here.
- 12 Mile route has 454 meters of ascent
- 6 Mile route has 225 meters of ascent
Previous magnificent walkers said…
“Great route and well organised. The flapjack was excellent.”
“Thank you we enjoyed the walk immensely and were impressed with how friendly all the people at the checkpoints were.”
“We all had a fantastic day, lots of great memories for the team, some real character building moments at the end of the day! It was very well planned and is very well done. Thank you.”
Do join us and support a great cause which protects the Peak District national park for us all to enjoy.
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW! Just £15 per entry. Or £20 on the day.
- FREE parking available
- Marshals and water stations along the route
- Registration from 8am
- Departure no earlier than 8.30am
- Dogs welcome
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Completion no later than 7pm