This is a once in a generation opportunity to have your say on the future of our National Parks and AONBs and how they’re run. We’ll be submitting a response to the review but urge you to submit your own comments directly.
The review will look at how the designated landscape of the Peak District National Park meets the needs of the 21st-century.
In particular, we are thinking about issues such as
- Extensions to the national park northwards along the Pennines
- The adequacy of existing planning controls
- Access to national parks by public transport
- How housing needs should be met
- How wildlife should be better protected and enhanced
If you have any views, or wish to contact us about the review, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information and enter your response on the DEFRA website here: