The Peak Pound Partnership is a great scheme for us and for small local businesses – especially those providing accommodation and food and drink. It works by you asking your customers if they would be willing to add an extra £1 to their bill as a donation to our charity.
Here’s a great example of how it works at Shaw Farm Holidays
Flexible and free!
Being a Peak Pound Partner can cost you nothing. Every quarter we’ll write to remind you to collate and send us any donations (and we’ll send you a receipt). The scheme is very flexible and you can choose how you work it to suit you. For instance, some businesses
- Have a tick box on customers’ bills to ask if they wish to add £1 to their bill
- Ask customers verbally as they pay in person
- Highlight the fact that a particular choice includes an additional £1 donation
- Simply have one of our collection tins in reception or in accommodation areas with our leaflets
Some of our supporters match the support of their customers pound for pound, and double the money we receive!
As a local business we’ll offer you promotional opportunities, including a link on our website, because we believe support goes both ways.
Please contact Julie Gough if you want to get involved.
Our Peak Pound Partners
- Beechenhill Farm
- Blue Lagoon Holiday Cottages
- Buxton Hilbre B&B
- Dovedale Cottages
- Hoe Grange Holidays
- Common Barn Farm
- Let’s Stay Peak District
- Large Outdoors
- Nice Nosh
- Padley Farm
- The Peacock at Rowsley
- Peak Mountaineering
- Peak Walking Adventures
- Riverside House
- Top Eccles Farm
- Upper Booth Farm and Campsite
- Shatton Hall Farm
- Shaw Farm Holidays
- The Spook, Winster
- The Studio at Adders Green Farm
- Wheeldon Trees Farm Holiday Cottages
- Yorkshire Bridge Inn