We’re looking for a Planning Officer to develop our planning work. As part of a staff team of five people plus volunteers, the post holder will be responsible for our work on Local Plans and contributing to campaigns.
The main tasks include:
- Scrutinise weekly lists of planning applications from all planning authorities (7) in our area.
- Co-ordinate planning volunteers to investigate relevant planning applications and provide input for submissions.
- Be responsible for preparing and submitting high quality comments on applications of concern.
- Present and defend CPRE’s/Friends’ views at public inquiries as appropriate.
- Contribute to campaigning and profile raising objectives